World Bank Scholarship program 2022. The World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022 welcomes applications. For international students from developing countries, the Joint Japan / World Bank Scholarship Program (JJ / WBGSP) is currently open. World Bank Graduate 2022 Scholarship . The joint Japan / World Bank Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship that allows you to pursue a master’s degree at one of the world’s most prestigious universities. World Bank Graduate 2022 Scholarship.
The World Bank Scholarship Program offers 26 Advanced Graduate Studies Programs. World Bank Graduate 2022 Scholarship . The scholarship will last for two years. Students will study at top colleges in the United States, Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan. Women and men in developing countries are both eligible to apply. World Bank Graduate 2022 Scholarship .
Details about World Bank Graduate 2022 Scholarship
- Prize Country: United States, Europe, japan
- University: World Bank
- Graduation Level: Master’s degree
- Financial Management: fully funded
- Deadline: 27 May 2022
Eligible Countries for the World Bank Scholarship
The 2022 Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) is open to the citizens of the following countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Congo, Rep., Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Dominica, Egypt, Arab Rep., El Salvador, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gambia, The, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Rep., Iraq, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo,
Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Lucia, St Vincent, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Republic of, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
The JJ / WBGSP Scholarship Program 2022 is a full scholarship for international students who wish to pursue their education in the United States, Europe, Africa, Oceania, or Japan. The following information is provided in detail:
- Full Study Fees
- Travel between your country of origin and a university in economics. In addition, each trip will cost US $ 500.
- Health Insurance
- A monthly fee to cover all living expenses (Accommodation, Food, etc., including books).
- You have been admitted unconditionally (without funding) for the next academic year at least one of the
- JJ / WBGSP programs offered by the university are available outside the applicant’s country of residence and the country of residence on the list at the time of application for study. or before the Scholarship application deadline.
- Become a citizen of a developing country on this list you are a member of the World Bank.
You have obtained a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) at least three years before the application deadline.
- At the time of applying for a bursary, you must be working in a full-time paid development-related job.
Only citizens of developing countries from countries on the updated list of Weak Nations and Disputes provided to applicants in the Application Guidelines for each of the bursary call centers are exempt from this issue. Maintain good health.
Below is the complete list of JJWBGSP Participating Programs accepting applications under Window #1.
- Columbia – School of International and Public Affairs: MPA in Economic Policy Management
- Johns Hopkins : Master of Public Health
- University of Birmingham : MSc Conflict, State Building, and Development
- University of Hong Kong : Master of Urban Design (MUD)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison : Educational Policy Studies
- Vrije Universiteit – KIT : Health Systems Policy and Management.
Japan and World Bank Scholarship Eligible Programme
The following is the list of JJWBGSP Participating Programs accepting applications under Window #2.
- Australian National University
- Brandeis University
- Columbia – School of International and Public Affairs
- Erasmus University Rotterdam-IHS : Master of Urban Management and Development
- Harvard – Kennedy School of Government : Master of Public Administration in International Development
- IHE Delft Institute : MSc in Water and Sustainable Development
- Keio University : Master in Taxation Policy and Management
- National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS) : Tax Course of the Public Finance Program
- Saitama University : International Graduate Program on Civil and Environmental Engineering
- SOAS University of London : MSc International Finance and Development
- Stanford University : Master in International Policy
- University of California-Berkeley : Master of Development Practice
- Université Clermont-Auvergne – FERDI : Master in Economic Policy Management
- University of Leeds : Master of Public Health (International)
- University of Oxford
- University of Sussex
- University of Tokyo
- Graduate School of Public Policy (GraSPP) : Master of Public Policy, International Program
- Graduate School of Agriculture and Life Science : International Program on Agricultural Development Studies
- University of Tsukuba : Master’s Program in Economic and Public Policy
- Williams College : Master of Art in Policy Economics
- Yokohama National University : Infrastructure Management Program.
- JJ / WBGSP reviews relevant bursary applications from people in developing countries using the following process, with the aim of finding applicants who have the greatest potential to promote the development of their countries after graduation.
- Two trained assessors evaluate each application individually and evaluate it on a scale of 1 to 10, taking into account four main factors and their level of compliance:
- Professional Experience Quality (30% weight)
- High Quality Expert Recommendations (30% weight)
- Commitment to your country’s quality (30% weight)
- Education Quality Background (10% weight)
How to apply for the World Bank Program
With the World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022, you must apply online. The entire application process is calculated. For more information on the application process, please see the link below. The application process for the Popular Program and Partner Program varies.