Where are YouTube settings | Other YouTube Features Traffic Sources
Okay, today on this article we are going to be discussing and of cause share with you guys where are YouTube settings you need to know. Stay focused as we get to understand how very essential this YouTube settings are optimize your YouTube channel for the best success, so what the Kogigist team will briefly illustrate to you guys should be relatively quick. Note, the first place that comes in mind to optimize your YouTube channel is the Settings option.
Other YouTube Features That Traffic Sources | Where Are YouTube Settings – Overview
It would be necessary to let you to that, we are going to attempt most of the important areas of Where are YouTube settings and other YouTube features traffic sources.
Disclaimer: This is to let you know that today relative discussion on Where are YouTube settings is not sponsored by any company. Our aim is to create a guide for interested users to have an idea of what or the illustration about where are YouTube settings and the 10 YouTube features you should be using.
Where are YouTube settings You Need To Know: Other YouTube Features Traffic Sources
Please note that the following sections explain what the Settings menu allows you to do.
1. How To Access YouTube Account Settings
Select Settings from the YouTube website or app to manage notifications, performance, playback, and privacy settings.
2. Your Profile Editing On Google
- When you click Settings on YouTube, you will be directed to this page.
- Change your name or profile image on Google by clicking Edit (both are the same).
- In addition to updating your contact information, you can also update your gender and birthday there. It is also possible to set the information to be private or public.
3. How To Adjust Your YouTube Channel Settings
- The information you post on your YouTube channel is public information.
- Click Add or manage your channels to add a new channel, or Channel Status and Features.
Please remember; For you to add art (a banner at the top of your YouTube channel), links, a watermark to display on videos you upload, or to change your YouTube email, select Customizations from the YouTube Studio.
4. How To Set Preferences For YouTube Notifications
The Notifications section allows you to customize your YouTube notifications. In addition to receiving notifications when a new video is uploaded to a channel you subscribe to, when someone replies to your comments, and more, you can choose to receive notifications about recommended videos.
5. Performance And Control Of Video Playback
You can set your preferences for viewing info cards on videos, caption settings (on or off), and whether high-quality videos can be viewed in the video Playback and Performance section. There are different playback settings for different devices.
6. Your YouTube Account Privacy Settings
- Your YouTube Privacy settings determine who can see your playlists and subscriptions. In this section, you cannot change your Google Ad settings or your Google data and personalization settings.
- When sharing videos online, YouTube privacy settings help you protect your identity and maintain a positive profile.
- It is possible to keep or give up your privacy on the platform in a number of ways.
- You can stay protected online by adjusting your profile settings, carefully choosing your video content, and controlling your online interactions.
7. Rewards By Connecting Apps To YouTube
Watch certain live streams on YouTube and earn in-game rewards by connecting to a YouTube rewards partner.
8. Add information Regarding To Billing And Payments
- The YouTube Billing and Payments section is where you set up your payment method, to whether you are paying for YouTube Premium, donating to a YouTuber, or buying a movie.
- With Quick Purchase on YouTube, you do not have to verify your identity from any of your devices before you make a purchase.
9. Management Of Advanced Account Settings
- Your User ID and Channel ID can be found in Advanced Settings. You can move your channel here or delete it altogether.A
- When you decide to delete your YouTube account, it does not mean you will also delete the Google account with it.
10. YouTube App settings
- There are more settings available in the YouTube app.
- Settings on any YouTube mobile app match those on the website, as well as several more.
- Reminders can be set to remind you, when you feel to take a break or go to sleep.
- Watching video after video on YouTube is tempting and YouTube understands that.
Hope you enjoy having to read with us this concerned post today on Kogigist.com
For more make-money reviews like this, Tech tutorials, Easy hacks, and more subscribe to be notified on Kogigist.com for more! Make sure to drop your thoughts about where are YouTube settings in the comment section below.