Simple Fast Loans Review | How to Apply for Simple Fast Loans (2023)
People do all the time ask, what is the easiest loan to get approved for? In my opinion, this year 2023 and for more years to come. Payday loans, car title loans, pawnshop loans, and personal loans with no credit check are the easiest loans to get approved for. Even people with bad credit can apply for these loans because they offer quick funding and have minimal requirements. Now, sharing with you guys today will be the Simple Fast Loans Review. Simple Fast Loans is a free lending site for you and I wanting to sort out something financial in life. Just like any other Loan website you might have come across online, simple fast loans is legit and trusted by over 600k existing customers till date.
Before we dive into the discussion for today. There are obviously some frequently asked questions of this quite interested loan site by all. Questions like; About Simple Fast Loans, What is Simple Fast Loans, Who is Simple Fast Loans, How does Simple Fast Loans works, How to get started with Simple Fast Loans, How to apply for Simple Fast Loans, Who is the Owner and CEO of Simple Fast Loans? & Is Simple Fast Loans Free to Apply.
Do take your time to read thoroughly through our Simple Fast Loans Review for a better insight of this Loan site “Simple Fast Loans” which will be briefly discussed. We will now advise that you take your time to visit Kogigist.com.ng very frequently.
Simple Fast Loans Review – Overview
It would be necessary to let you to that, we’re going to attempt most of the important areas of this Simple Fast Loans Review, especially areas necessary for you to have an if possible stress-free registration and experience and you’ve already got first-hand experience from here.
Disclaimer: This is to let you know that our Simple Fast Loans Review/Is simple fast loans legit?… is not by any chance sponsored. Our aim is to create a guide for interested users to have an idea of what program they are about to embark on.
About Simple Fast Loans | What is Simple Fast Loans?
The Simple Fast Loans company is a nationally recognized, fully licensed financial services provider offering online loans. As well as online installment loans and lines of credit, simple fast loans offer, and market a wide variety of convenient loan services.
Satisfying their customers is of simple fast loan’s top priority. Simple Fast Loans is a trading name of Loans 2 Go Limited, registered in England and Wales. Established over 20 years ago, Loans 2 Go Ltd is an industry leader in providing alternative, affordable personal loans.
In addition to developing innovative ways of lending, handling customer service, and managing accounts, Loans 2 Go continues to improve the services it offers. As an alternative to more traditional forms of credit, we offer loans with flexible terms.
- Simple Fast Loans Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simple Fast Loans Phone Contact: 0330 400 6000, 0330 400 4460
- Simple Fast Loans Registered Address: Bridge Studios, 34a Deodar Road, London SW15 2NN.
- Simple Fast Loans Company Number: 4519020.
- Simple Fast Loans Whatsapp: 07741 903 315
- Simple Fast Loans Social Media Outlets; Simple Fast Loans On Facebook: Yes, Simple Fast Loans On Twitter: Yes, Simple Fast Loans On Instagram: Not Yet, Simple Fast Loans On LinkedIn: Yes, Simple Fast Loans On Telegram: N/A, Simple Fast Loans On Pinterest: Yes.
Is simple fast loans legit?
Is simple fast loans legit? Yes, at least 97% legit that am sure of. Simple Fast Loans consider everyone, even if you have a poor credit history. Simple Fast Loans are responsible lenders that have been lending for over 20 years now. Helping thousands of new and existing customers every month till date.
Simple Fast Loans are a direct lender not a broker, the company do not charge any fees, so no surprises is expected!
Who Is the Owner and CEO of Simple Fast Loans?
We don’t have or not gathered enough information yet on the CEO and Owner of Simple Fast Loans. But not to worry, David John BARNETT is the active director of Simple Fast Loans. He was appointed as the director of Simple fast loans from Loans 2 go Ltd on 21 April 2017. With the correspondence address: Bridge Studios, 34a Deodar Road, London, United Kingdom, SW15 2NN.
Benefits of Simple Fast Loans?
Here are the benefits for applying with Simple Fast Loans;
1. Applying for Simple Fast Loans, the company do not charge any set up fees when you take a loan with them.
2. Presently, Simple Fast Loans do not consider applications from anyone who may be subject to any of the following: bankruptcy / IVA (Individual voluntary arrangement) / DRO (Debt Relief Order) / Trust Deed.
3. With Simple Fast Loans, you get approximately 770% in Annual Percentage Rate(APR) Representative.
4. Within 15 minutes following approval of your application, you will receive your money. Your bank’s policies and procedures will determine how long it takes you to receive your cash.
What is an APR in Simple Fast Loans?
APR is an acronym for “Annual Percentage Rate”. Borrowers are charged this rate for borrowing money. During a 12-month period, it is calculated as a percentage. Using an APR percentage, you can determine how much a loan will cost you annually over the term of the loan.
Simple Fast Loans Review: How to Apply for Simple Fast Loans
Reading carefully our Simple Fast Loans Review. Here is how to apply for Simple Fast Loans easily, following these simple steps;
1. When you click “Apply Now,” you can choose how much you want to borrow using the slider.
2. Enter all your information required to receive an instant response.
3. It will take up to 15 minutes for your money requested to appear in your account once it has been approved.
How Simple Fast Loans Works? | How much can I borrow from Simple Fast Loans?
The lending process at Simple Fast Loans is straightforward and easy to understand. Getting the money you need is as simple as 1-2-3 with the company’s unsecured personal loans!
The easiest way to apply for Simple Fast Loans is online or alternatively you can give the company a call on (0330 400 6000).
The amount you can borrow may range from £250 to $2,000. It’s no problem for simple fast loans as long as it’s an affordable option.
Standard personal loan term is 18 months duration. The interest a standard personal loans charges is directly related to the length of time you have your loan.
What are the Requirements Needed to qualify for Simple Fast Loans?
Below are the simple requirements needed for you to qualify for the “Simple Fast Loans“
- You need to be at least 21 years’ old to qualify for Simple Fast Loans.
- You, your friends or any member of your family needs to be currently in employment with a regular income.
- And lastly, you also have to be a resident in the UK with a UK Bank Account.
Simple Fast Loans Opening Hours
Simple Fast Loans office opening hours are as follows;
- For New Enquiries / Applications (New Customers) : Monday to Friday (8am – 8pm) and Saturday (8am – 5pm)
- For Collections Team : Monday to Friday (8am – 7pm) and Saturday (9am – 2pm)
- For Complaints team: Monday to Friday (9am to 5pm)
How do I Apply for Simple Fast Loans Top-Up?
The Simple Fast Loans company offer top-up loans or refinance loans online and you can apply by simply giving them a phone call (0330 400 6000). In order to qualify, you must have had your current loan for at least 5 months and be current on all payments.
Simple Fast Loans Payment Options | How do I Pay Back my Debt?
Simple Fast Loans offer Continuous Payment Authority (CPA) repayments as it’s a most popular and convenient choice of their customers.
CPA is easy to set up since all you need is your debit card information. The money will be transferred automatically when the repayment date is due, as long as you give them permission to collect the agreed repayments.
Direct bank transfer (BACS) is also allowed and if your bank declines your repayment due to insufficient funds, there are no charges. Simple fast loans also offer an online customer portal where you can make payments too or give a direct call to 0330 400 0402
The borrower will make 18 monthly payments of £113.06 with a representative 770% annual percentage rate (APR) over 18 months, repaying £2,035.08 overall with the loan amount of £550. An APR of 937.8% is based on a loan of £550 spread over 18 months. Affordability and eligibility criteria apply to all loans. Additional fees, such as court fees, may apply if you pay late or do not pay at all.
Thanks to you our readers, Kogigist.com now has a more interesting post to update just like this Simple Fast Loans Review.
For more make-money reviews like this, Tech tutorials, Easy hacks, and more subscribe to be notified on Kogigist.com for more! Make sure to drop your thoughts about this Simple Fast Loans Review in the comment section below.