Over the last 16 years, HarborOne has provided more than $700,000 in college scholarships and we are truly passionate about continuing this effort to support exceptional students throughout the region.
HarborOne’s ONECommunity Scholarship celebrates and honors a commitment to academic excellence and community.
ONECommunity Scholarships, UK 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at UK Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- Partial Funding
- UK Universities
- All Subjects
- Domestic Students, International Students
HarborOne Bank will assist forty undergraduate students with $2,500 to study in UK.
- Must be a high school senior
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Plan to attend a 2 or 4 year accredited college or university
- Someone in the immediate family* must have an active HarborOne personal deposit** account opened by the application deadline of March 15. (*Immediate family includes: parents, stepparents, legal guardian, sibling or applicant. **Personal deposit account includes: checking, savings, CD, money market, IRA). Click here for our checking accounts and to apply online.
- Immediate relatives** of HarborOne employees and Board of Directors are ineligible ( **Immediate relatives includes: children, grandchildren, stepchildren, step grandchildren, siblings)
In preparation to complete the on-line application, we suggest you:
- Please read all instructions carefully and pay close attention to the appropriate links to apply and to revisit a saved application.
- Request a copy of your official transcript from your guidance counselor to be uploaded.
- Please be sure to include first term senior year grades. Double check that the transcript you upload is readable. Scanned Word doc or PDF are preferred no JPGs please.
- Recommendations are not required, but highly suggested.
- Identify a teacher or guidance counselor to provide a letter of recommendation to be uploaded.
- If your school has a “blind recommendation policy”, there is an option for your teacher or guidance counselor to submit the recommendation letter on your behalf. Please utilize the “Recommender” tab within the application to send an email to your teacher or guidance counselor.
- The email will allow them to upload a blind recommendation letter directly to your application.
- In the subject line of the email, please put your First & Last Name and ONECommunity Scholarship Application.
- Please provide recommender ample notice to upload your recommendation. With a March 15th deadline, consider asking them to upload by March 11th.
- Once uploaded, you will see the recommendation in the attachments section of your application.
- For the recommendation to be included in your application, you must see it in attachments before you submit the application.
- You may also upload a letter of recommendation directly.
- NOTE: Only one recommendation will be read per application.
- Click here to preview the application