Notino Review (2023) | Is Notino Legit? Check customer Reviews!
Is it your first time getting to shop cosmetics and the best perfumes on Notino? Obviously you’re thinking how do I get started, where do I begin, is notino legit? Thanks to our Notino Review this year 2023, all will be revealed briefly.
At Notino, it has been more than a believe that beauty should be accessible to anyone because it has the power to give confidence and transform people. Some red flags found in this review will be properly addressed appearance of questions or sections, like; Is Notino Legit?… How does Notino work?.. About Notino/What Is Notino?… Countries with Notino eShop Availability..
When focused to begin reading with us this review on Notino, we will now advise that you take your time to visit Kogigist.com.ng very frequently.
Disclaimer: This is to let you know that our Notino review, Is Notino legit?… is not by any way sponsored by any company. Our aim is to create a guide for interested users to have an idea of what program they are about to embark on.
About Notino | What Is Notino?
Notino is an online eShop website that is in business for wide range sales of perfumes and cosmetics at a great price. Notino have become one of the biggest e-shops with perfumes and cosmetics in Europe in 17 years on the market, making beauty accessible to everyone.
Founded and began sales in 2004 in the Czech Republic, with one goal to make Europe more beautiful.
- Notino Registered Seat: Notino International Limited
- Notino ID Number: 10107471
- Notino VAT Number: GB241003276
- Notino Address: 71 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4BE, United Kingdom
- Notino Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notino Contact Us: 02 03 769 2779
- Is Notino Available On Google? Yes, it is available on google.
- Notino Social Media Page Outlet; Notino on Facebook: Yes, Notino on WhatsApp: Not Yet, Notino on Instagram: Yes, Notino on Tumblr: N/A, Notino on Twitter: Yes, Notino on LinkedIn: N/A.
Is Notino Legit?
Is Notino legit? Yes, Notino is legit and if you have a problem with what you receive you return the perfume and get your money back no questions asked. Notino has a 30 day return policy, so you can return the perfume within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Plus, their customer service is top notch and they are quick to respond should you have any issues. I don’t know what more can you ask.
Notino Payment Options
The goods on Notino eShops are sold by the British company and customs will not be applied to your order. Below are the list of Notino payment options for your order placement.
1. Credit Card Payment (online)
- Once you select credit card payment, a 3D Secure platform will appear where you can enter your credit card information. Upon approval of the transaction, the payment will be processed immediately and your order will be sent out the next day.
- Your card data Is not handled by the Notino’s staff. Online banking completes the process.
- Afterwards, you can simply save the card details for a future purchase by checking the “Save card for your next purchase” box. You will be able to save your card details in the notino payment gateway, so the next time you shop, all you have to do is select which card to use without having to fill in lengthy payment details. This sensitive information is not accessible to Notino employees. The “My cards” tab in your account lets you manage your cards.
2. Payment with Apple Pay
3. Payment with PayPal
- You can use your PayPal account to make a payment.
- Your Paypal account address will be used to ship the parcel.
4. Payment with Google Pay
5. Bank Transfer
- You will receive the payment instructions along with the account number and variable code once you complete the order. Notino will process and send your order once the payment is received.
- Variable codes are important because they allow a company to identify which orders have been paid.
Is Notino Safe or A Scam?
Well, to be honest, we’ve not purchased any product from Notino yet. But following other customer reports and reviews online, you can tell that almost 95% are satisfied at the company’s reliability and satisfactory return policy. And yet, some other customers still have one complaint or the other to bring to the table for consideration by Notino.
Let’s clear the air of negative thought about Notino not safe for customers to shop with, Scam or untrustworthy for bad reviews reasons. You and I understand that prices sometimes vary to other eShops online, and with this customers may decide to rate badly.
As Notino is worth more than just an eShop, for this company has been in business since 2004 and still operating in the aim of making beauty accessible to anyone no matter where you are.
How Does Notino work?
Here’s how Notino works below;
If you place your order before 6 PM, it will be shipped the next working day. It will take 3-4 working days for you to receive your parcel. There may be a delay of one day for Highlands and Islands.
A tracking number will be emailed to you once your order is dispatched so you can follow its progress.
Notino eShops ship within Great Britain and Northern Ireland only.
It is important to check your parcel as soon as it is delivered and while the driver is still present. Any items that appear to have been tampered with should be reported to the driver and refused. If this is the case, please contact Notino customer service and the next steps will be discussed.
You can find more information here at https://www.dpd.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.jsp
In What Countries can you find Notino Available To? | Countries with Notino eShop Availability
You can find Notino shops in the capitals and big cities in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Austria, Romania, Bulgaria and Ukraine. Currently, Notino offers more than 82,000 unique products from more than 1,500 global and smaller local brands.
Is Notino Legit? How Much Does Notino products Cost?
To learn how much Notino products costs or are sold, you must first acknowledge the fact that the perfumes and cosmetics prices on Notino varies in different standards.
If you’re to order any perfume or cosmetic on delivery. The charges or delivery fee on the product is £3.99 and it doesn’t change.
If you were to go for the Royal Mail instead, the fee still remains £3.99
And lastly, having thoughts to have it shipped and picked up by yourself at the closest Pick Up Station, it will then only cost you a fee of £3.49
Check out the available products sold at Notino with their affordable prices.
Notino are gradually expanding the company’s chain of brick and mortar shops where their beauty consultants will always advise you on how to choose exactly what you need and will be happy to show you their current bestsellers and new arrivals. Currently, Notino.co.uk combines online shopping with a personal touch by using advanced technologies in their shops.
Thanks for reading this review till the end. For Gaming Ideas, Health Tips, Product Reviews n’ Price, Financial Tips and Tricks, Tech tutorials, Easy hacks, and more subscribe Kogigist.com to be notified for more! Make sure to drop your thoughts on whether or is Notino legit?… in the comment section below.