MoneyTap Review | Is MoneyTap Legit or Scam?
Get the new-age personal loan with India’s 1st credit line app. With of cause, our own MoneyTap Review. So as the moneytap reviews you must have come across online, say the same thing of how legit is MoneyTap loan services to Customers.
Shall we now get a good view of our MoneyTap review fresh articles to read and understand better what MoneyTap Personal Credit Line is all about, as we do try our best to touch the most important part of this platform.
When focused to begin reading with us this article on moneytap review, we will now advise that you take your time to visit Kogigist.com.ng very frequently.
MONEYTAP review- An Overview
It would be necessary to let you to that, we’re going to attempt most of the important areas of this Moneytap review, especially areas necessary for you to have an if possible stress-free registration and experience and you’ve already got first-hand experience from here.
Disclaimer: This is to let you know that this MoneyTap Review is not sponsored by any company. Our aim is to create a guide for interested users to have an idea of what program they are about to embark on.
About MoneyTap | What Is MoneyTap?
MoneyTap is India’s first app-based personal credit line, offered in partnership with banks and NBFCs. This app lets you borrow anywhere from Rs 3,000 to Rs 5 lakh based on your bank’s credit limit, which can be set by you. Furthermore, only the amount withdrawn is subject to interest.
- MoneyTap Security Info & Contact Us Page: MONEYTAP will not disclose your phone number or email address to anyone.
- Is MoneyTap Available On Google? Yes, it is available on google.
Countries Allowed To Work On MoneyTap
Any other country besides India is invalid and restricted or in other words, should not bother to give this a try because MoneyTap loan services are meant for those living in India! MoneyTap is made in India and made for India.
Who Is the Founder and Owner of MoneyTap?
MoneyTap.com was founded by a passionate pack of IIT/ISB Alumni, MoneyTap aims to make credit accessible to the millions of Indians, who have a hard time getting credit when they need it.
How To get Started In Earning With MoneyTap? | How do I apply for MoneyTap Loan?
Please read the MoneyTap review thoroughly.
1. Download and install the MoneyTap application on your device. The App is available for download on Google Play and App Store.
2. Get Approved For Up To ₹5 Lakh Instantly!
3. Use any amount from your limit.
4. Interest charged only on the used limit.
5. Flexible EMIs of 3-36 months available.
6. Repay and use the limit again
How to Signup on MoneyTap | MoneyTap Signup
You will be in need of every help of the way, just like these easy MoneyTap signup steps.
1. Remember to always fill in correct details and one you can easily remember when asked to enter for verification purposes.
2. Input your passwords and phone number, and hit “Register” to create your MoneyTap account.
3. Don’t forget to hit “Register” to complete the process. That is how easy is it to register or signup for MoneyTap loan services.
How to Login to MONEYTAP Account | MoneyTap Login
Follow each step for easy access to your account. Remember to enter only the correct details you clearly are sure of.
1. Enter your phone number, and password, and make sure to accept all terms and conditions if asked of you.
2. Then, hit Sign in to proceed.
How Does MoneyTap work?
In case you forgot some steps, it’s highly advisable that you calmly read through this MoneyTap review. Here are how MoneyTap works;
1. Download the MoneyTap credit line App & Register – In order to determine your eligibility for a MoneyTap credit line. Enter your basic details like your age, city, PAN number, and income during the registration process. It’s that easy and simple!
2. Complete your KYC documentation for final approval – In India, MoneyTap only work with regulated financial institutions governed by RBI, as well as having our own NBFC license. The company is well regulated and compliant with the law.
3. Start using Cash or Card with one tap –
- Get Money Tapping! Once you receive the final approval, your credit line is ready to use.
- Borrow any amount from your approved limit, 24×7.
- You don’t need a big brother for emergencies anymore!
4. One tap to convert to flexible EMIs – From within the app, you can repay your borrowed amount by taking advantage of flexible EMIs.
5. Keep track of all your transactions – Right from your MoneyTap account, you can keep track of all your transactions and details, EMIs, and credit limits.
How To Get a Personal Credit Line with MoneyTap?
Get the money you need anytime, anywhere with MoneyTap. Carefully follow these steps to learn how possible you can get a personal credit line with MoneyTap;
Step 1: Apply
- Easy application, no bank visit required.
- No collateral, no guarantor required.
- Quick approval of up to ₹5 Lakh
Step 2: Borrow
- Borrow any amount starting at ₹3,000
- Pay interest only on the borrowed amount.
- Instant transfer to your bank account.
Step 3: Re-Use
- Choose your EMIs conveniently.
- Repay your EMIs and re-use your limit.
- One time approval, lifetime usage.
What documents do I need to apply for MoneyTap?
Follow these steps carefully or have a look at the image below for a preview.
1. You will need Aadhar Card (preferred, not mandatory) or at least Aadhar Number.
2. Pan Card (mandatory).
3. Your company name, company email address.
Is MoneyTap Legit or Scam?
It is important to have a good credit score if you want to get credit cards, a home, a car, or a two-wheeler in the future. Making timely monthly payments and taking out cash or EMIs with MoneyTap will help you build your credit history. You can improve your credit score primarily by taking credit and repaying it.
Hope you enjoy reading and understanding this MoneyTap review with us. Thanks to you our readers, Kogigist.com now has a more interesting post to update just like this MoneyTap Review.
For more make-money reviews like this, Tech tutorials, Easy hacks, and more subscribe to be notified on Kogigist.com for more! Make sure to drop your thoughts about this MoneyTap review in the comment section below.