Keeps Review (2023) | Is Keeps Legit? Find Out Now!
If you are experiencing hair loss, you might be wondering how to treat it at home. You can buy over-the-counter (OTC) products like minoxidil (Rogaine) at your local drugstore, but you can also subscribe to these products online. Here we go again, sharing ideas of what we and other users think of such hair loss positive product called “Keeps”. And if you’re willing to read till the end, we accompany with the Keeps review, some obvious and missed out red flags that follows such health approved products online. Red flags in appearance of questions to be asked you and many, like; Is Keeps Legit?… How does Keeps work for Hair Loss?.. About Keeps/What Is Keeps?…
Keeps provides daily supplies to people managing hair loss via an online subscription service. Physicians and specialists can also be accessed from home through these services.
When focused to begin reading with us this review on Keeps, we will now advise that you take your time to visit Kogigist.com very frequently.
You May Also Like;
Disclaimer: This is to let you know that this Keeps review, Is Keeps legit?… is not sponsored by any company. Our aim is to create a guide for interested users to have an idea of what program they are about to embark on.
About Keeps | What Is Keeps?
Keeps is a convenient telehealth solution for people dealing with hair loss.
The medications used in Keeps treatments have been scientifically proven to slow down or stop hair loss and even regrow hair, and are available only with a doctor’s prescription. Keeps makes it easy to consult with a doctor and get the prescription filled, all without having to leave your home.
A significant discount is offered over pharmacy pricing on daily supplies shipped to your door every three months. You’ll also have access to trained care specialists and physicians if you have questions.
- Keeps Address: N/A
- Keeps Email: email@example.com
- Keeps Contact Us: (833) 745-3377
- Is Keeps Available On Google? Yes, it is available on google.
- Keeps Social Media Page Outlet; Keeps on Facebook: Yes, Keeps on WhatsApp: Not Yet, Keeps on Instagram: Yes, Keeps on Tumblr: N/A, Keeps on Twitter: Yes, Keeps on LinkedIn: N/A.
Is Keeps Legit?
Is Keeps legit? That’s a yes to that, Keeps’. This is a legitimate online service that provides health consultations and hair loss treatment plans for men who are experiencing male pattern baldness.
When you start treatment, you can message your doctor if you have any questions or experience side effects. If you prefer, you can speak with one of their doctors over the phone, but Keeps will have to schedule it first.
How to get Started with Keeps?
It is important to know that Keeps sells three different tested products for hair loss: finasteride, minoxidil, and ketoconazole. They all have different applications and slightly different uses.
There are two ways to get started with Keeps:
- You can choose between a plan with finasteride and minoxidil, a plan with finasteride only, or a plan with minoxidil only. A doctor will then double-check that you’ve selected the right plan by taking a short online quiz.
- You can fill out a questionnaire if you aren’t sure which product you would like. The questionnaire asks about your hair loss history, lifestyle, and health. You will also be asked to submit photos of your hair loss. Your questionnaire and pictures will be reviewed by a doctor and a treatment plan will be recommended.
To use either method, you must provide a copy of your driver’s license or another government-issued identification. The ID is required because Keeps requires a prescription, so the doctor knows who you are before prescribing.
Within 24 hours, your information will be reviewed by a doctor. You may need to speak with a doctor before you get a prescription in some states. A doctor may prescribe a treatment based on your information alone in some cases.
Is Keeps Safe or A Scam?
And there goes another certainty YES’ to that. Your Hair Loss Treatment Plan will be prescribed by an FDA-approved health professional who is affiliated with Keeps. These products contain the same ingredients that your doctor may prescribe after an in-person consultation.
How Does Keeps work for Hair Loss?
Here’s how Keeps works below;
1. Decide what plan you want: The right treatment for you depends on your clinically-proven needs. You can confirm that everything you need is included with a licensed medical provider.
2. Order now and have it delivered: Every three months, Keeps treatments arrive at your door – and at a fraction of the cost of your local pharmacy.
3. Take care of your hair with Keeps: You can easily keep track of your hair’s progress. Any time you need to adjust or cancel your plan, you can do so.
Keeps Review: What causes hair loss?
It is common for men to experience male pattern baldness, though there are other causes of hair loss.
Whatever you may have heard about hair loss cause. Like wearing hats and cap causing hair loss, shampooing you hair too much, masturbation causing it-the truth is hair loss is not caused by anything you’re doing now. The reason is that male pattern baldness is genetic (so you can blame your parents).
Is Keeps Legit? How Much Does Keeps Cost?
It is free to consult with a doctor for the first time. The doctor will be available for free messaging for one year after your first visit.
The cost of a telehealth consultation is $5 per year, according to Keeps. The following are your options as of last year December 2022:
- Finasteride and minoxidil foam: $100 for the first 3 months, then $125 every 3 months following
- Finasteride and minoxidil solution: $72 for the first 3 months, then $108 every 3 months
- Finasteride only: $75 every 3 months
- Minoxidil foam only: $50 every 3 months
- Minoxidil solution only: $33 every 3 months
A treatment plan with ketoconazole can be added on if needed. For 3 months, the cost is $30. As part of their treatment plans, Keeps offers thickening shampoos and conditioners.
Keeps is a subscription service, which costs $33 per month.
PICK YOUR PLAN
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) has rated Keeps A+ as of December 2022, and its customer ratings average 2.12 stars. The overall rating for Keeps on Trustpilot is 2.2 stars after 18 reviews. People who complain about customer service and cancellation difficulties are typically charged after trying to cancel or experiencing other difficulties. Orders that have been processed for a billing cycle cannot be returned or canceled after they have been processed.
There has been a response to all reviews on the BBB from Keeps. It is still unclear whether Keeps responded to positive or negative reviews on Trustpilot. You can contact Keeps’ customer service team via text, phone, chat, or email.
For Gaming Ideas, Financial Tips and Tricks, Tech tutorials, Health Tips, Easy hacks, and more subscribe to be notified on Kogigist.com for more! Make sure to drop your thoughts on whether or is Keeps legit?… in the comment section below.