How to Convert a PDF to jpg On Windows
Using Adobe’s online conversion tool or taking a screenshot of each page of your PDF and saving it as JPG will convert your PDF’s pages to JPG on Windows. how to convert a PDF to JPG on Windows!
In this article today on Kogigist, you will understand how to convert a pdf to jpg on Windows. Additionally, when focused to begin reading with us this article on how to convert a PDF to JPG on Windows 10, we will now advise that you take your time to visit Kogigist.com.ng very frequently.
Convert PDF to JPG online with Adobe’s Conversion tool
All your PDF file can now be converted to a JPG file using Adobe’s online tool. You can use these method to convert all pages of your PDF into JPGs on windows 10;
- In order to get started, your first step should be to launch a web browser on your computer.
- Next, launch Adobe’s online PDF to JPG converter.
- To select a file, click the middle blue button of the web page.
- This will open a File Explorer window. Go to the folder containing your PDF file. To convert the file, double-click it to upload it to Adobe’s tool.
- In the “Convert PDF to JPG” section of the Adobe website, click the “Convert To” drop-down menu and choose “JPG.” After that, click “Convert to JPG,” and Adobe will begin converting the file.
- As soon as your file has been converted, a “Your File is Ready” section will appear on the Adobe website. To download a ZIP archive of the converted files, click “Download” here. Make a folder on your PC for this ZIP file.
- Access the ZIP archive folder on your PC using File Explorer.
- By right-clicking the ZIP archive and choosing Windows Explorer from the menu, you can open it.
So, that is how to convert a PDF to JPG on Windows 10 easily!
Taking a Screenshot of the PDF File You Want to Convert to JPG
As another Alternative, you can manually capture a screenshot of each PDF page if you feel like using the online method for PDF to JPG conversion is a long process.
These screenshots can be saved in JPG format.A PDF with fewer pages should be converted using this method, this is due to the fact that taking screenshots of every page is a tedious process. For large PDFs, the automatic method above is more appropriate and preferable.
- The first step in using this manual method is to open a File Explorer window and locate your PDF file.
- Select Open With > Microsoft Edge from the menu when you right-click your PDF file. Edge has an integrated PDF reader that will open your PDF.
- To fit your PDF to a page in Microsoft Edge, click the “Fit to Page” button at the top of the screen. You can access this option by clicking on the square icon with arrows on each corner.
- To take a screenshot of this PDF page, use Windows 10’s Snip & Sketch tool. Selecting the “Start” menu, search for “Snip & Sketch”, and click it.
- Select “New” from the top-left corner of the Snip & Sketch window.
- To begin, click the “Rectangular Snip” icon at the top of your screen.
- Select the PDF page area on your screen with your mouse or trackpad. From this area, Snip & Sketch captures screenshots.
- The screenshot will appear in the Snip & Sketch window as soon as it is captured. Using the toolbar at the top of Snip & Sketch, select the “Save As” option if you like the screenshot.
- The following window allows you to select the folder in which your file will be saved. You can name your file by clicking the “File Name” field. To save your JPG file, click the “Save as Type” drop-down menu and select “JPG.” At the bottom of this window, click “Save.”
Note that this is how you manually convert a PDF to a JPG. The resulting JPG file is now available in your specified folder.
Hope you enjoy reading and understanding how to convert a PDF to JPG on Windows. Thanks to you our readers, Kogigist.com.ng now has a more interesting post to update just like this how to convert a pdf to jpg on Windows.