FreeBidAfrica Review | Is FreeBidAfrica Legit Or a Scam?
Welcome to FreeBidAfrica Review, always stay static with us here. FreeBidAfrica is a new and exciting auction platform where you can win factory-sealed, unique products like cars, iPhones, laptops, washing machines, and so on with just a monthly subscription fee of ₦5,000. Users can bid on over 100 unique items every month.
Happy holidays to you guys and welcome back another earning tips, and short tutorial guide on how to earn an honest living doing the little asked of you without any special skills required. Here on Kogigist, we bring to another platform which will be better understood with our freebidafrica review.
Continue to read thoroughly through our freebidafrica review for a better understanding of this platform called “FreeBidAfrica”. We will now advise that you take your time to visit Kogigist.com.ng very frequently.
FreeBidAfrica review- An Overview
It would be necessary to let you to that, we’re going to attempt most of the important areas of this FreeBidAfrica review, especially areas necessary for you to have an if possible stress-free registration and experience and you’ve already got first-hand experience from here.
Disclaimer: This is to let you know that this FreeBidAfrica review is not sponsored by any company. Our aim is to create a guide for interested users to have an idea of what program they are about to embark on.
About FreeBidAfrica | What Is FreeBidAfrica?
FreeBidAfrica is a unique online bidding platform that allows you to BID on brand new products like cars, iPhones, laptops, washing machines and more. The platform gives you a chance to WIN the products with a one-time monthly subscription fee of ₦5,000.
FreeBidAfrica is a subsidiary of ZipAwoof Limited, a Nigerian enterprise based in Lagos and founded by a group of seasoned investors and successful business people.
- FreeBidAfrica Security Info & Contact Us Page: Yes, FreeBidAfrica has a contact page and the platform’s security is quite tight if you ask me!
- FreeBidAfrica Address: NIGERIA
- FreeBidAfrica Contact: Only on Any of their social media pages.
- Is FreeBidAfrica Available On Google? Yes, it is available on google.
- FreeBidAfrica Social Media Page Outlet; FreeBidAfrica On Facebook: Yes, FreeBidAfrica On WhatsApp: Not Yet, FreeBidAfrica On Instagram: Yes, FreeBidAfrica On Telegram: No, FreeBidAfrica On Twitter: Yes, FreeBidAfrica On Tumblr: Yes, FreeBidAfrica On TikTok: Yes.
- FreeBidAfrica Device Performance & Mobile Interface: FreeBidAfrica mobile interface and design are smooth and stress-free on both mobile and other devices.
- FreeBidAfrica Website’s Design: You can say this platform did really good in the creation of their website’s design. Smooth design from back to forth and no lags.
FreeBidAfrica Location | Where Is the FreeBidAfrica Office Located?
FreeBidAfrica claims they don’t have office or a physical store, since they are not a shop. FreeBidAfrica is an online bidding platform or simply an online version of your local bidding platforms.
Countries Allowed To Work On FreeBidAfrica | Who can participate in ZipAwoof?
There are no limits or exception to win or signing for FreeBidAfrica. Just as long as you base in Nigeria or currently reside in the country. There are no such limitations, you can participate in unlimited bids and also win unlimited products. Anyone over 18 years of age can sign up and participate in ZipAwoof bids.
Who Is FreeBidAfrica CEO & Founder
There will be no information about the verified owner or founder of this platform in particular, as there has not been much heard of his/her origin.
How To get Started with FreeBidAfrica
Please read the FreeBidAfrica review thoroughly.
To get started, first go to the homepage to see what products are up for auction right now.
You need to sign up for free by entering your phone number and clicking on the START button on the homepage.
Then click on the “SUBSCRIBE Now” button, the subscription fee is ₦5,000 per month.
Finally, bid on any product in the LIVE AUCTION section by clicking on the BID NOW button. If something seems interesting, subscribe with ₦5,000 and bid for it!
Click the registration button on the platform. Enter your details and register successfully.
Make sure you don’t forget your login details, as it might be difficult to recover the account.
How to Register on FreeBidAfrica | FreeBidAfrica Signup
You will be in need of every help of the way, just like these easy FreeBidAfrica signup steps.
1. Remember to always fill in all correct details and one you can easily remember when asked to enter for verification purposes.
2. Input your Passwords, Phone Number, Username and hit “Register” to create your FreeBidAfrica account.
3. Enter details about yourself. Like; Your Gender, Your Country, Your Birthdate and click the little box that says “I accept the license agreements”. That is all you need to register an account on FreeBidAfrica.
How to Login to FreeBidAfrica | FreeBidAfrica Login
Follow each step for easy access to your account. Remember to enter only the correct details you clearly are sure of login to your FreeBidAfrica account with.
1. Enter your Phone Number, Email Address, Username, Password, make sure to accept all terms and conditions if asked of you.
2. Then, hit Sign in to proceed.
How Does FreeBidAfrica works? | How do I win on FreeBidAfrica:
Here is how FreeBidAfrica works and with the help of our handy FreeBidAfrica review, below is how to win on freebidafrica works;
Everyone has a chance to win. All you have to do is subscribe with ₦5,000, go to live auctions, and click on the “BID NOW” button consistently.
It’s important to learn that the last person that clicks on the “BID NOW” button when the time on the auction reaches 00:00:00 or when the auction reached the discounted price wins the auction.
With FreeBidAfrica, Bidders must subscribe to FreeBidAfrica at a monthly fee of ₦5,000 in order to win amazing prizes.
The FreeBidAfrica auctions are always available at 8pm everyday.
FreeBidAfrica Free Winning Tips | Cheats to Win Auction Bids on FreeBidAfrica
1. Open your browser, search FreeBid Arica.com and click to visit the websites homepage.
2. Click on the “SUBSCRIBE” button to signup and subscribe with just ₦5,000.
3. Never allow someone to outbid you.
4. The more you click on the “BID NOW” button, the greater your chances of winning.
5. The Auction closes when the time is 00:00:00 or when the auction has reached the discounted price.
6. Keep bidding and keep winning. A winner is the fastest finger.
Read carefully, the FreeBidAfrica review to get more info! Below you have a ladder on how to earn with FreeBidAfrica referral.
Create your unique referral link in the referral structure of your platform.
After successfully getting your referral link, feel free to use it in your social media accounts, share it via individual messages.
FreeBidAfrica Withdrawal | Payment Methods on FreeBidAfrica?
Please read our freebidafrica review over again if you miss any clue or steps. Here’s how to make a withdrawal on your FreeBidAfrica.com Account;
FreeBidAfrica.com uses approved payment platforms. The platform support debit Cards and you can make direct transfers too.
You can also contact the FreeBidAfrica platform by chatting with their superior anytime on the social media pages for any assistance with the payments.
FreeBidAfrica Payment Proof
Fortunately, we are so sorry for not meeting to your expectations as to offer you with the payment proof of this platform.
Is FreeBidAfrica Legit? | Is FreeBidAfrica Trustworthy?
Yes, FreeBidAfrica does happen to be a legitimate online auction bid and win platform. This is a new version of traditional offline bidding that goes like this: “Going 1-Going 2-SOLD”. Online bidding is legal in Nigeria, and platforms like FreeBidAfrica and others must meet CBN, National Lottery Regulatory Commission, various banks, and payment gateway service providers’ for compliance requirements.
Is FreeBidAfrica Safe? | Is FreeBidAfrica a Scam?
No, FreeBidAfrica employees, web developers, or any person engaged directly or indirectly in FreeBidAfrica’s business process is strictly forbidden from bidding on the products. If you were to set your focus on the URL of this website, you will notice that this platform as though been in the system for quite a long time now. It all started from ZipAwoof to “FreeBidAfrica”.
I know most of you guys will be familiar with Mr.P from the popular twins artist in Nigeria. Yes, the PSQUARE (Peter & Paul). Well, one of them is an associate in FreeBidAfrica and so you have nothing to fear.
Hope you enjoy reading and understanding this FreeBidAfrica review with us. Thanks to you our readers, Kogigist.com now has a more interesting post to update just like this FreeBidAfrica review. Discover of FreeBidAfrica.com At https://freebidafrica.com
For more make-money reviews like this, Tech tutorials, Easy hacks, and more subscribe to be notified on Kogigist.com for more! Make sure to drop your thoughts about this FreeBidAfrica review in the comment section below.