15 Useful Android Apps | 15 Android Apps Hacks, Tech, Review & Tutorial On How To Download These Apps
Did you know that there are up to 15 Useful Android Apps on the internet, useful for different issues and assistance needed for all android devices? Sometimes when we buy an Android phone with good qualities, we still feel like something is missing. This feeling we get sometimes might be the cause of an issue that disrupts the daily activities on our Android Phones, it just so might be the (Touch Screen Issues, Power Button, the Inability of listening to music with your screen off, free email generator, camera issues, home button not working issues and more). And yet we research on our own or end up getting a new android phone to replace the other that has issues you believe can’t be solved. Lucky for you and be calm as we give you the 15 Useful Android Apps that can be of assistance in every way.
Give or take! There are always some glitches that come with these apps about to be listed on this 15 Android Apps review with us today. You might experience some errors like the app being unable to open after a couple of days, the app freezing, and might take rebooting your phone to refresh the App. But in the end, the most important thing is to achieve your goals of fixing the issues or problems you are facing on your device with these 15 Useful Android Apps.
Real quick! We will be discussing these different apps in sections, where, how you can download and find each application useful to you. Now let’s divine to this real quick.
Requirements Needed To Download These 15 Useful Android Apps | How To Download The 15 Useful Android Apps
You need the Google Playstore application installed on your phone, if not you are a century far away from having amazing 15 Useful Android apps installed on your phone.
Data! Yes data, you going to need that too as you know the possibility of downloading and installation of the Apps to your without a data subscription is not advisable. Don’t be a step behind in fixing your phone issues.
Where And List Of Apps You Can Download The 15 Android Apps From
Have they thought of installing the 15 Useful Android Apps on your android device? There seem to be over 20 apps online that enable you to search and install amazing applications like the 15 Android Apps that are reviewed on Kogigist.com.ng today. Here are a few of them;
Google Playstore:Already installed On all Android devices.
APKPure Application Downloader: You can install this app by searching “ApkPure”.
aptoide: App like this can also be downloaded to a phone from Google.
Uptodown: Uptodown app can also be installed from Google Playstore.
The 15 Useful Android Apps
As you know that a lot of people really love that Assistive Touch you see on every iPhone. But did you actually know that you can also download yours on Android too, follow these easy steps of how you can download the Assistive Touch?
- Head to the Google Playstore App installed on your Android phone and download it.
- Type and search the word Assistive Touch.
- Tap on Install to begin downloading the Assistive Touch app.
- Open the app after completing the installation.
- You need to turn on permission to use Assistive Touch.
- Allow Assistive Touch to display over other apps.
- You can move the Assistive Touch display icon around your screen and change the color you like it to appear.
Now, I know am definitely not the only one who struggles to touch the top of the screen, but with this Quick Cursor app you can change that.
- Once you downloaded the Quick Cursor application from Google Playstore on your Android phone.
- Open the App and click start, to activate.
- Now you get a little cursor you can move or swipe around your android phone screen.
- This little cursor enables you to navigate or select anything on the top of your screen.
So this app is definitely of use to you, as this app will help save your battery and is also nice when listening to music at night with your phone screen off. Pretty cool right? Now follow these steps to get yours installed.
- Once you have installed and opened up the Black Screen application.
- Tap and Enable the Black Screen app to use.
- This app also comes with a floating button too.
So, do you know that there is an app for ridiculously long screenshots? This app is called Screen Master and when installed, it surprisingly allows you to screenshot and automatically stitch all screenshots together on a single line.
- Turn on all notifications and modes on the Screen Master app.
- After the app installation is complete, tap the app icon on your phone screen to open and activate it.
- Tap or click to open any browser app you want to screenshot images or files from.
- Continue to screenshot as many images as so pleases you and tap Plus(+) to auto-stitch all screenshots in a single form.
- On this app, you can zoom in with a loupe and have tools for markup.
With this app, you can add some awesome edge lighting effects to your music and notifications, and customize your own edge panel looks on Muviz Edge in seconds. Look into these steps on how to customize and activate your music edge light effect display;
- Immediately you open the Muviz Edge app up, after complete installation from Google Playstore to your android phone.
- To be sure if these edge lighting effects work, toggle on the three settings seen on your phone screen.
- You can select or choose from a bunch of different paid custom display colors and also some free amazing ones too.
- Once you are done with customizing your Muviz Edge app for a display of awesome edge light effect, just click or tap “Apply”.
- Now, every time you get a notification or play music, these amazing light effects automatically display on the edges of your screen.
This app is called Diffuse because you can now add both live beats or music to your wallpaper and decide whether you want it for your home screen, lock screen, or both. If you wish to know how this app work, you be pleased to know that it takes the album artwork of any song you are currently listening to and uses the imagery as a diffused wallpaper.
- Diffuse supports all music apps like; Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube Music, Tidal, Pandora, Sound Cloud, Play Music, TuneIn Radio, and many more.
- Diffuse the music playing on Spotify or Apple Music with blur album art.
So if you know Apple devices and their super useful Airdrop app, that you can use for sharing and receiving files on iPhone or other Apple devices. But not forgetting the SnapDrop app on android phones for not only nearby shares, but this app is also unbelievably useful and easy to use. Steps to follow on how to download, install, and use for free nearby share;
- Go to Snapdrop.net online if you are using an Apple device and go to Google Playstore for Android users.
- For each device, you get a unique name.
- I assure you that nearby share on android phones has been never been easier with SnapDrop.
The Fullscreen Gesture is another amazing app, useful for different purposes. Once downloaded and installed on your phone, you can literally swipe from all sides of your screen to pop-up surprises or actions. Just go to the Google Playstore App on your phone, and input “Fullscreen Gestures.”
SUPER STATUS BAR:
You basically can hack your entire status bar with “Super Status Bar”. And if you are looking for more gestures, rest assured you can get more different gestures from the Super Status Bar. Once installed on your phone from Google Playstore, the Start button in the app makes your status bar more useful today;
- Style your status bar icons.
- Notification previews.
- Volume control and quick brightness.
- Status bar gestures and full customization.
Now, how would you like to control all your media with Media Bar! This app is called “Media Bar” for a reason we now know, of cause to control your music and videos LoL. Go ahead to your Google Playstore app on your android phone to install now, with only little data consumption (up to 4.7 MB).
You can now navigate and touch all settings on your android phone, with just the Panels installed on your phone. This app has unbelievable features like;
- Install and open the app, and tap to activate.
- Once you activate the Panels app, you will notice a really small side button on your screen.
- With that, you can now select any app selection on a tap.
- If you don’t have or never had a sidebar on your phone before, now you certainly do with the Panels app.
- You can choose which app you want on the sidebar of your phone.
- Create “App shortcuts”, contact shortcuts, widgets, and everything you need at the edge of your screen.
CUSTOM VOLUME PANELS:
Talking about volume panels! Using this app, you are allowed to customize and change the looks(colors) of your volume panel. What this app simply explains is that;
- When installed on your android phone, tap to open.
- Once you click or tap on Skins, you will see a bunch of free and also paid (In-App Purchase) options.
- Select the volume skin color you wish to change to and in a matter of seconds, you start using it.
With this app, you simply can measure your Wi-Fi only in Ar. Standing on any corner of your house you are now able to measure and know which spot has the highest volume of wi-fi connection, connection speed level, and connection signal and determine your next move instantly.
A pretty useful app like Temp Mail on the list of our 15 Useful Android Apps review today is one of many. Now, this app definitely precedes or takes after its name for some awesome features. Like;
- As the name suggests, this app is a temporary mail generator.
- After installing the Temp Mail app, open it and you will be prompt to use the premium option.
- Just tap on the “x” button to view your free mail. And that is how easy Temp Mail simply works.
How much help will this app be to you if it literally helps you track all the Subscriptions made by you on your android phone. You can add custom notifications, change the color of the icon, and add your new subscription if you want. There are some other features attached to this app as it comes. Like;
- You can now easily manage your Subscriptions.
- Adjust brightness and switch to dark mode for your eyes.
- Select and use different currencies of your choice.
- You never get to miss a payment now.
FLASHBACK: Please note that every single one of these apps listed on the 15 Useful Android Apps tech review and tutorial today, is also and can be installed on other devices. So if you love this review and wish to have one and all of the Apps on your android phone, just simply visit the Google Playstore for “Android users” and Apple Store for iPhone users.
Hope you do enjoy reading and understanding this 15 Useful Android Apps review with us. Thanks to you our readers, Kogigist.com.ng now has a more interesting post to update just like this much 15 Useful Android Apps review. Please ensure to try and follow up more on Kogigist.com.ng other social media pages and comment for more make-money tips and free life tricks just for you.
For more make-money reviews like this, Tech, tutorials, Easy hacks, and more, subscribe to be notified on Kogigist.com.ng for more! Make sure to drop your thoughts about this 15 Useful Android Apps tech review in the comment section below.